Welcome to Red Lodge Fire Rescue
Red Lodge Fire Rescue is a combination volunteer and career fire department that serves the community of Red Lodge, Bear Creek, Luther, and surrounding areas located in scenic south-central Montana. Our busy community is home to about 3,500 people.
Red Lodge Fire Rescue provides comprehensive emergency services not often found in communities our size, but our unique location – a popular, year-round tourist destination at the edge of the Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness – demands that we provide a wide variety of quality emergency services.
Our members respond to:
- Medical emergencies, including critical care level calls
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Structure fires
- Wildland fires
- Search and rescue emergencies, wilderness, and highly technical rescues
- Many more life and property threatening emergencies
- Medical standbys at sporting and special events, such as our summer rodeos
- Community training and education
- Wildland fuels reduction program
- Large incident management support